Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wow

Today : I was helping out the kids in church. It was cool. I learnt a few things. Faith like a child. Faith is sometimes all you need. Faith is what enables you to do the impossible, to make the impossible possible. That's all you need. Today I read the simplest verse ever. Psalm 117:1-2. Praise God for He is faithful and at the same time loving. A love that is like no other.
A love that you know when you are bad, good, disobedient or obedient. Some how or another we ain't perfect. We need guidance.

Today: The pastor's wife asked who needed prayer? And the pastor put his hand up. The pastor. I always thought that the pastor was close to good or even perfect. How wrong I was, seems like every one, no matter how old, young, secure you are, you need a prayer at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment