Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Patience

Patience is virtue. I just learnt that.
Patience can make the hardest things easy and the easy things simpler. Patience is so important in life, yet no one has it, every one needs it. I need it. Patience can makes every thing that seems so distant merely a reach away and everything a reach away next to you.

I am a chess player, still playing still learning. For a year or so, I have been playing. I have been playing with a target that seemed so distant. Yet after a long while this target seemed nothing to me. So all one needs is patience, and one shall be rewarded.

2 comments:

  1. wahahaha. am i that target you are trying to kill? hahaha
    you can take me out liao la. I haven't play chess for a year now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes it is..

    i feel the force coming and able to trash u to toy with u and checkmate u
    and guess what.... Your dream came true... God spoke to me asking me to lead...

    ReplyDelete