Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Dream part 2

I am currently continuing from the post of (Tuesday, June 16, 2009) entitled "Let me tell you a story....." That was just an prolouge.

I was on my way to school, expecting it to be a normal day, or was it? Only time would tell.
Out from nowhere, a man appeared with a gun pointing at me. "How could this happen?" I wondered to myself. What was the meaning of this? Why was this happening to me? I said a silent prayer, shutting my eyes. Next thing I know, a gun shot. "Weird," I thought to myself, there wasn't peircing pain surging through my body. I opened my eyes and the next thing I saw was a pool of blood. Fresh blood and a body. I looked at the body properly and realised it was the man who attacked me. He was unconcious, losing a lot of blood. Someone had seen the commotion, perhaps a plain clothes policeman and had shot him on the leg, critically wounding him.

I was terrified, unsure of what to do......
I was stunned for a moment.....

End of chapter 2....

Part 3, In school....

What would you do? Would you
A) bring him to the hospital?
B) don't bother about him?

I know what Jesus would do though. After Peter sliced off the ear of those who had persecuted him, He still had mercy to heal it. How great is that? Sometimes those who are persecuted wrongly, when still showing mercy and kindness, they will be remembered eternally. Those who have wrongly persecuted you will be judged. For you have done no sin, and is rightous, I will reward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment