Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blessings

Sometimes blessings come in a disguise. At times, curses come during paradise. Here I am on the way to go back to Malaysia, where I call home. At times I feel I regret this decision. Nevertheless, I still return. Things always occur for a reason. I feel this is a good reason to do so. Once I am back in Malaysia, movies galore will start. I am planning to do a movie marathon; starting with some new ones that I have been dying to watch. Then I’ll probably jog. I can feel my stomach bloating already. Sigh. I guess I can’t eat that much hawker centre food in Malaysia. But then again, it’s the least of my worries. There was a saying once. Eat to live or live to eat. It’s really simple. The first statement means a person just eats so that he can survive. The second, well he is eating as much as possible. I take these kind of things for granted actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment