Monday, June 8, 2009

3 am

Exodus 15:2

The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

It's 3 am right now. I just can't really sleep; well probably cause I slept at 8 pm just now till 12. :D

But that's besides the case. I need strength. Every one needs it. Imagine going through day by day feeling weak and helpless. Well, it sucks. I have tried. Trust me, it sucks. You can't think, you can't act, you can't do anything. All your mind says to you is "sleep". I NEED SLEEP! It almost screams at you. Or is it the body? Hmmmm.....

I don't know about you, but I sometimes feel that God is like that at times. He is my strength. He is my provider. Imagine a pillar without foundation. It'll fall right?

I don't really want to elaborate too much today (I got work to do.... calculus.... :P I'm still happy though)

I end with a simple verse of a simple song...

Give thanks with a greatful heart
Give thanks to the holy one
Give thanks for He has given
Jesus Christ His son
Now, LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG
Let the poor say I am rich
Give thanks.

Oh yeah speaking of giving thanks, I remember my pastor preaching. I don't really remember the details bt the picture was evident and a very good ilustraton.

ALL YOU NEED IS FAITH AND THANKS GIVING. THE BATTLE IS WON BY JESUS! IT IS FINSHED.
DEVIL 0 - GOD 500. ITS A TRASHING. ALL YOU NEED IS THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE. WHAT MORE DOES HE WANT? MOSES WAS NOT CHOSEN TO LEAD HIS PEOPLE BECAUSE HE IS SMART. HE IS CHOSEN AS HE IS FAITHFUL.

On other news,............................

No comments:

Post a Comment