Friday, May 29, 2009

kid again

I feel like a kid sometimes. Sometimes, you just feel like letting go all your frustrations in life. The whole world is around you is either falling apart or against you. Then you look at kids. All carefree, no worries, nothing nothing at all that bothers them. (no pok no pok at all) All they do, is probably being who they are and at the same time being carefree.

Sometimes, I just wished that I could be like that. No worries in the world. Everything provided to a certin extent. All you need is a mouth to ask for, and it will be given. I guess at times life can be like that, especially when you just be yourself and that you're not really harming the society or yourself I guess it should all come together.

Saturday and Sunday mornings are great. They are always stress relievers to me. Who would have imagined a university student to actually sit down and have a good laugh when I start watching kid shows such as Hannah Montana or even Wolverine and the X men? Well, welcome to my life!! Accept me for who I am. I am so looking forward to the movie premiere of Hannah Montana which is scheduled to be released around the end of June. I know most people will probably say that Hannah Montana is for teenage girls or even 6 year old girls? But if I am having a good laugh and entertained by the show so be it. I am not a fanatic though, just find it interesting. (The Ben Ten cartoons are good too. But I haven't actually had time to watch Ben Ten Alien Force, the sequel to the Ben Ten cartoons. That looks really cool. I will someday. Eventually. :P)

Thankfully, the bible did mentioned on being carefree and at the same time being like a child. Children of God, isn't that how he adress us? He who seeks receives and also, which father will give his son a stone when he asks for bread?

I'm going to sign off with a saying by me. "If everyone was the same in life, the world would not only be boring but redundant as well" So be who you want to be and as the ausies say it, NO WORRIES MATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment